Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Warehouse 2nd Shift
Asheville, NC 28802
General Summary: The primary responsibility of a Merchandise Processor / Returns is to pick and pack merchandise as required. This is done in a fast paced environment. Candidates should be comfortable working in a warehouse environment occasionally on levels above the warehouse floor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Determine return status (i.E. Return to stock, etc.).
- Unloads Picks/Packs, Inspects ships/loads merchandise to customers.
- Maintain daily returns related information manually or on a computer as required.
- Identify potential problems on orders.
- Maintain a detailed daily log of all activities.
- Process customer returns.
- Perform other department or company related projects as assigned.
- Working with other warehouse managers on proper returns procedures.
- Preparing and processing UPS Shipments.
- Completing Damage Product forms as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
2nd shift, M-F 3pm-11pm
Apply online through Indeed or visit our office to apply at:
770 Patton Ave Suite F
Asheville, NC 28806
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour