Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Set Up Technician
Marion, NC 28752
POSITION: Set-Up Technician
PAY RATE: DOE
Responsible for movement of materials and set-up of plastic injection molding machines to high levels of productivity, quality and in compliance with Company and FDA requirements.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
Every employee of are required to successfully achieve results in 5 equally important areas; Quality and accuracy of work, Productivity, Cooperation/Teamwork, Attendance and Punctuality, and finally, Safety and Housekeeping.
* Operate and monitor all injection molding machines at the highest level of productivity and quality expectations.
* Drain materials from previous job and remove from machines, disposing or recycling as required.
* Clean hoppers, grinders, and staging hoppers in accordance with procedures.
* Set proper drying temperatures for specified materials in hoppers and quality check hopper temperatures, quality check all latches and safety chains on hoppers and loaders prior to operation of machines.
* Perform job duties to achieve production goals to meet customer requirements.
* Be able to shut down and purge a completed job; as well as be able to correct and clear minor machine alarms.
* Maintain all standard operating procedures and CGMP' s (current good manufacturing practices) to the letter.
* Use hand trucks and lifts to move equipment and tools in the performance of job duties.
* Spray and pull tool, hang next tool ad set up supplies and/or fixtures. Assure readiness of machine preparation so a Process Technician can complete the press for production. May be required to attach plumbing, install and connect auxiliary equipment.
* Read and interpret instructions, specifications and blueprints for the production of plastic molded parts.
* Have working knowledge of required tools, power sources, dryers, resins, and molding presses.
* Must have a positive attitude and support a team environment.
* Be able to lift and stack packed boxes up to 30 lbs in preparation for shipping.
* Must be able to multi-task and work successfully in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to safety.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
* Must have 2-3 years experience working with plastic injection molding machines.
* Excellent math, reading and technical communication skills.
* Good time management
* Lifting 30lbs.