Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
RETAIL SPECIALIST & BOTTLE SHOP ATTENDANT
Asheville, NC 28802
This position is part-time, weekends only.
Essential Duties & responsibilities:
- Greet and/or acknowledge guests within 45 seconds, engage in polite conversation, and answer questions, providing information on merchandise and bottles.
- Be knowledgeable products and beer. Accurately describe all bottled beer available for sale.
- Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours locations, brewery tours and any promotions/events.
- Check ID when customer is purchasing beer.
- Sell alcohol to customers responsibly & politely while adhering to training guidelines.
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of the shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Receive payment by cash or credit, accurately tender money and give change for purchases.
- Bag, box, wrap, package items sold.
- Open Bottle Shop in the morning and/or secure Bottle Shop at closing.
- Complete opening setup, monitor store throughout shift and complete closing duties and light cleaning projects.
- Stock shelves and coolers with merchandise and bottles.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Use paging system to request information or assistance.
- Must have a flexible schedule, nights and weekends may be required.
- Uphold all policies and procedures according to handbook and department.
- Attend department and company meetings and classes and tours provided by the company.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in retail
- Previous experience checking and verifying ID s
- Prior money handling experience
- POS system experience
- Craft beer knowledge
- Ability to stand on hard surfaces for 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 25-30 lbs.
Please apply online or come by the local TalentForce office for an interview
770 Patton Ave, West Asheville
Pay rate: $12 hourly. Part-time, weekends only .