Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Shelby, NC 28150
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr!
- Manage freight flow by moving and loading freight manually, as well as by extendables and powered equipment (e.G. Single and double pallet jack, lift, pacer); identifying, counting, separating, combining and scanning freight (utilizing warehouse management system terminal, scales and scanner); and maintaining records, logs and forms.
- Keep work area organized and maintain freight flow by stacking empty pallets, and moving empty pallets using a pallet jack
- Freight Handling Handles and processes freight in a safe and correct manner. Loads, unloads, order fills, packs, and/or processes freight in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Judgement: Make Effective Choices Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day to day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what work might be a problem and informs those that can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share information Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to coworkers and supervisors when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results Make sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Performs to Ethical Standards Follows company policies and procedures. Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations.
- Adaptability: Adapt Adapts to changing work demands, Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reads information, often in small print. Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Enter and locate information on a computer or system communication device.
- Uses crossovers to access opposite sides of conveyors.
- Differentiate sounds in order to inspect and maintain equipment, identify potential hazards, or recognize safety alarms.
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects or equipment without assistance.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
High school diploma or equivalent _(proof required)
Please submit your resume that reflects prior warehouse or manufacturing experience or apply in person at 301 E. Warren St. Suite B Shelby, NC 28150. Call our office for more information (704) 484-1812.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour