Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Joplin, MO 64801
The temporary laborer performs basic functions and tasks within a GMI facility. Ability to rotate to any shift is essential. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform basic functions on select equipment
- Ability to load materials onto equipment or into systems
- Perform all required checks, including visual checks as well as product size and weight checks
- Perform audit of products and take weights
- Immediately communicate any deviation from the standards to Operator or Operations Specialist
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized, and safe work area
- Perform sanitation duties (dry and wet clean)
- Collect and transport samples to lab
- Consistent communication with all line personnel (team environment)
- Follows all food safety guidelines and human safety rules
- Additional duties as needed
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to speak, read, and write basic English
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift 55 pounds on a frequent basis
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment; must provide own steel-toed shoes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. While performing the essential duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to and including 55 pounds. Ability to stand for up to 12 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities