Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Production Machine Operator
Lincolnton, NC 28092
The Production Machine Operator will be responsible for participating in the production of industrial synthetic non-woven fabrics through the efficient operation of various manufacturing equipment and production processes.
- Prepare production machinery for daily operation by setting machine operating parameters
- Accurately record appropriate product, process, and machine documentation
- Prepare production equipment for operation by Loading and unloading intermediate and finished materials, as needed
- Monitoring of assigned machine operation to include process settings, product quality, and machine function according to operating procedures and specifications
- Communicate product quality concerns, process enhancement suggestions, manufacturing efficiency suggestions, equipment improvement suggestions, etc. To engineering/supervision
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift materials throughout shift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to stand, squat, bend, kneel through the duration of shift
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Must be a team player
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications