Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
Molds fiberglass parts by resin transfer molding. Uses fiberglass parts or fiberglass, polyester resin, catalysis, release agent and clean-up material.
- Places fiberglass into mold either fiberglass preforms, or fiberglass cut to size.
- Properly arranges fiberglass in mold using a veil, when required
- Pumps or pours polyester resin that is catalyzed with specified material onto the fiberglass.
- Assures the two-part mold is closed for designated period and a specified temperature.
- Monitors mold temperature, contacts supervisor with deviations.
- Uses a plastic wedge or an air wedge to carefully remove the fiberglass part from the mold.
- Weighs part and identify part with serial number and weight.
- Applies mold release according to process specifications.
- Records in mold log, serial number, mold temperature, and part weight.
- Performs all work in a safe manner and in accordance with company safety policies and regulations.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills. Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. Must be familiar with company quality standards for parts being produced.
- Requires up to three months to become proficient in most phases of the job.
- Performs routine and repetitive tasks with some judgment and simple decisions as to the conditions of the operation.
- Sustained physical effort working with moderate weight and bulky material weighing up to 50 lbs. Standing bending, stooping, lifting and stretching necessary to perform this job.