Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Open End Spinning Operator
Forest City, NC 28043
Rotating shifts on 1st, 2nd and 3rd are required with a 7.7% weekly pay bonus for working assigned hours and retention bonus after being placed on company payroll
Operate assigned set of spinning frames.
Duties: moving and threading up stock, repairing breaks, minor repairs of robots and manually doffing frames (infrequent)
- Must be able to stand for 8 hr shift
- Must be able to walk through plant to other physical locations
- Must be able to reach spinning frames or climb on Go-Jo s to reach height
- Must be able to lift packs of yarn (up to 12 lbs) and raise spin box covers
- Must be able to push stock cans (18 lbs initial force, short duration, preformed standing up with 2 hands)
- Must be able to push robot to end of frame (20 lbs force)
- Must be able to reach up overhead to operate spinning frames
- Must be able to read all types of documents and be able to inspect work area and equipment
- Must be able to bend, stoop and inspect equipment such as during a safety or quality inspection
- Must be able to hear production equipment
- Ability to reason, interpret and decide on complicated matters
- Must be able to recognize can band and tube colors
- Ability to pass pulmonary function test, wear hearing protection, eye protection and other PPE
Must have High School diploma or GED