Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Member Services - Call Center Agents Needed
Asheville, NC 28802
Employees must respond to requests in a courteous, helpful, and efficient manner. They must effectively attempt to save canceling customers while fostering optimal customer relations. An enthusiastic and outgoing personality is essential for success in the position.
Hours: Mon-Fri 12: 45pm - 8pm and one Sat a month 10am - 4pm
1. Answers incoming telephone calls, inbound emails and live chats for specified product line(s).
2. Addresses customer issues and provides effective problem resolution.
3. Accurately and reliably provides timely information to customer regarding general inquiries, billing, product information, cancellations, instructions, and recommendations.
4. Maintains customer retention percentages for various product lines by saving the sale.
5. Obtains and documents management approvals to process non-routine customer transactions.
6. Accurately and reliably provides timely feedback to Supervisor regarding service failure or customer concerns that were not resolved.
7. Accurately and reliably processes customer order / changes (to include re-orders and replacements) according to established departmental policies and procedures.
Enters appropriate transaction/disposition code for each call.
8. Reviews product material to gain familiarity with assigned product line, pricing, delivery schedules, promotional offerings, and other pertinent product information.
9. Meets call center specific performance metrics such as talk time, quality, etc.
10. Uses company or client-specific Order Entry/Fulfillment system via a computer to create, access and update customer records.
High school diploma or GED required.
Working knowledge and proficiency in using Personal Computers (PC specific, not MAC) including the skills necessary to understand and communicate with computers (hardware and software basics, file management and computer networks). Experience with Microsoft Office (i.E., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
Ability to multitask between customers simultaneously.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to type and/or manipulate computer screens and carry on a conversation at the same time
Previous customer service or prior work experience dealing with the public required.
Experience in call center environment is preferred.
Previous live chat or inbound email experience is preferred.