Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
- Support all furniture set up, reconfiguration and area changes.
- Receiving and processing a variety of materials for furniture and workplace support projects.
- Unload, segregate and verify furniture items for accuracy as reflected on accompanying documents.
- Exercise proper warehousing techniques to preclude breakage or damage to furniture support materials
- Store stock in appropriate bins and/or storage location.
- Correct and update bin labels. Store and stack materials in accordance with established warehousing plan-- considering size, shape and quantity.
- Report shortages or damaged items to supervisor.
- Manage and support all methods of ergonomic furniture movement, general repairs and the use of materials and the tools needed to accomplish projected maintenance.
- Participate in warehouse operations and projects as either a truck driver or Forklift Operator as required.