Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
Responsible for handling all designated materials to assure equipment has the correct product available.
- Drain materials from previous job and remove from machines.
- Place drained materials in designated areas.
- Clean hoppers, grinders, and staging hoppers in accordance with training procedures.
- Place appropriate loader hoses on machines.
- Insure that material to be loaded matches the work order Bill-of-Material.
- Notify material coordinator or molding supervisor prior to loading hoppers.
- Set proper drying temperatures per labor router or material specifications for specified materials in hoppers.
- Quality check hopper temperatures, quality check all latches and safety chains on hoppers and loaders prior to operation of machines.
- Complete hopper tags and tag hoppers.
- Operate grinding machines and equipment to recycle scrap product.
- Drive tow motor or use hand trucks to move materials as needed.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours, including overtime or alternate shifts to accommodate production needs when required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Maintains a degree of departmental and interdepartmental cooperation.
-Maintains neatness and orderliness in the department and/or work station. Clean work area at the end of each shift, including sweeping, disposal of empty boxes, unused work materials.
- May need to assist with Plastic Injection Machine Operators as needed or to meet customer demands.
- Promotes observance of safety regulations and initiates action to correct unsafe acts whenever the need arises.
- Complies with policies, procedures, and practices relating to operations of the plant.