Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Machine Operator Level 1
Asheville, NC 28802
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Run production parts and make tooling changes as needed under supervision.
- Run production parts with the information contained in process traveler.
- Make Tooling changes or machine offsets to keep parts running within specified limits, if assigned to do so.
- Maintain proper identity on good production parts and tag and segregate any scrap or questionable product.
- Fill out SPC sheets if required on job or any other quality or engineering data if approved to do so.
- Keep machine and work area clean and orderly.
- Take proper care of gauging and fixtures at station.
- Go to supervisor, set up operator or Quality Assurance with any problems or questions that may arise during a production run.
- Give input for continuous improvement.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience required in same type / similar environment
- Machine Operator experience not requires but a mechanically inclined mind set is needed to train
- Must provide your own tools ( a complete list of required tools is available, just ask a branch representative for details)
- Have an understanding of CNC machine logic, program writing and editing
- Must have a basic knowledge of shop math
- Be able to read prints for specifics, recognize specifics for the materials machined
- Clear vision for inspection to meet tolerance requirements
- HS Diploma / GED Required
- Must be physically capable of listing 50 lbs unassisted. Must be able to bend, stoop, climb. Twist, turn and repeat motions.
2nd shift, M-F 3pm-11pm
3rd shift M-F 11pm -7am
Starting wages $15-$17 on average, more for experienced machinists with verifiable work history and education.
Apply online through Indeed or visit our office to apply at:
770 Patton Ave Suite F
Asheville, NC 28806