Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Toccoa, GA 30577
These positions require flexibility, as the shift may require rotation if needed. These are 8 hour shifts and pay starts at $11.00 an hour plus.
- Responsible for the proper set-up and start-up of production in an efficient manner
- Meet production schedules
- Adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Read and use micrometers
- Making process adjustments as required to established running and quality standards
- Measure and test products to ensure that they conform to the requested specifications
- Remove finished products, load and pack raw materials into position for production (using forklift)
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally (reading, writing, and math)
- Ability to enter production data into the system and print out material labels
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Must have machine operating experience
- Must be a team player with organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform basic math
- Must have stable work history
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications
Apply now, in person at 221 North Broad St. Toccoa, or for more information call (706) 282-978