Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Gastonia, NC 28054
- Safely troubleshoots, repairs, and executes all preventive maintenance tasks on looms
- Must be detail oriented, demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills for root cause analysis
- Maintains housekeeping with regard to work areas, tools, and company equipment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Ability to troubleshoot medium to complex mechanical problems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals
- Good communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and strong sense of urgency
- Must be flexible with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must possess standard metric tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Understanding of yarn and troubleshooting looms
- Ability to operate a forklift
Education/Experience: High School degree or GED equivalent is required. Two (2) years loom/manufacturing experience is preferred. Willing to train technicians with strong mechanical aptitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is very active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items between 25-50 pounds.
Hours: 11: 00 p.M. - 7: 00 a.M. (3rd shift)
Days: Monday - Friday
Pay: Starts at $14.00/hour based on experience
Must have a clean background and good work history.