Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Lincolnton, NC 28092
The Material Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of finished goods coming directly from the production area. To ensure that all material meets or exceeds the proper product specifications. To advise management of any and all discrepancies with the finished product. To ensure top quality material.
- Inspect rolls moved from the production area
- Ensure the product meets all requirements and product specifications described for the work order
- Completing inspection reports
- Record information on packing lists
- Once inspected, the roll is to be doffed, weighed and placed in proper box
- Secure box with packaging tape and move to pallet, stacking to a level of nine
- Keep work are clean
- Ensure that waste materials are taken to the appropriate area daily
- Must have excellent vision with or without glasses or contacts (great attention to detail required)
- Ability to perform basic math
- Must be able to read a tape measure and/or ruler
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift materials throughout shift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to push buggies with rolls of material from production area as needed
- Must possess clear decision making skills
- Must be a team player
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications
Apply now and give us a call (704) 732-4052 or you can apply in person at 1216 N. Flint St. Lincolnton, NC 28092