Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Owensboro, KY 42303
Health, Safety & Environmental
- Leverage the Safety System and Safety Principles to create a zero injury culture.
- Implement and support processes that reveal safety hazards, and develop sustainable corrective actions.
- Ensure daily safety crew briefings are held by the supervisors on each shift.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are being executed by his/her team in order to ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure the team is being retrained on the relevant safety procedures in accordance with the HSE Department' s schedule.
- Investigate and document safety related incidents in the assigned area, and report out on incidents.
- Ensure that the daily production goals for throughput, quality, target date and cost are being achieved by his or her team.
- Ensure that a safe job execution has priority over a quick job execution.
- Lead capacity planning and resource allocation for short and medium term production demands.
- Ensure the availability of materials needed to complete production requirements.
- Conduct and participates in Safety and Production Meetings.
- Ensures that quality requirements, sample taking, documentation and record keeping are being executed by his/her team.
- Ensure deviations from the standard process are effectively communicated to the relevant people/functions.
- Schedule layered process audits (LPAs) to improve quality, reduce scrap and rework and reduced internal and external customer rejections.
- Ensure communication across shifts and with maintenance and engineering occurs regarding production concerns, overtime, manning, status of work assignments or any other item that may impact production.
- Working with department manager, develop yearly operations plan for the assigned area.
- Engage with his/her team to develop and implement standard work.
- Engage his/her team to drive a continuous improvement culture by utilizing AOS to eliminate waste, overburden and variability in manufacturing processes.
- Lead and/or actively participates in productivity, safety and quality improvement projects.
- Develop solutions for process improvement, cost reduction and yield improvement.
Management and Leadership
- Provide effective leadership to inspire employees to perform at high levels.
- Sets and communicates clear performance standards and holds direct reports accountable for results.
- Conducts performance appraisals and maintains performance metrics to monitor direct reports' results; identify and initiate improvements for development and/or training.
- Provides on-going coaching, feedback and development to increase direct reports' performance and production.
- Communicates effectively with direct reports and resolves conflicts within and between individual team members.
- Ensure supervisors are held accountable for tracking employee attendance and entering data in the timekeeping system.
- Lead by example and ensures direct reports maintain a climate of consistency, trust and employee involvement by adhering to all applicable rules in the Labor Agreement.
- Bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience on continuous automotive processing line required or equivalent combination of experience and education that provides the required knowledge and skills.
- At least 5+ years related work experience with leadership responsibility.
- Has the ability to understand the manufacturing process and technical knowledge to ensure product quality and flow.
- Has the ability to understand how activities impact cash conversion, EBITDA and other key financial metrics.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety policies and procedures, HR policies, standard work documents, maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, charts etc.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to problem solving, analyze and apply continuous improvement methodology to work processes.
Resume' s are required along with a clean background, and must be able to pass a drug screen.