Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Guest Service Representative, Call Center 3pm-11pm
Memphis, TN 38118
Currently hiring Guest Services Representatives for a top employer in Memphis, TN for temporary assignment. Guest Service Representatives are responsible for taking inbound calls relating to orders that are placed online, providing troubleshooting for online purchases, resolving consumer complaints via email, loss prevention support and itinerary planning.
Training 10AM-6PM beginning 09/23/19 for 3 weeks.
*Must be able to commit to the full training period .
Set Shift After Training 3pm-11pm (2nd Shift)
Assignment: Guest Service Representative 1, Call Center
Rate of Pay/Hourly:
Training Pay $11.50/hr
After Training $12.00 /hr
- No rehires who have previously worked this assignment will be considered
Job Description: You will answer incoming calls from guest who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform guest of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to guest emails
- Management and resolve guest complaints
- Sell products and place guest orders in the computer system
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders completely
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up guest calls where necessary
- Russell products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-year minimum customer service related work experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years experience in a call center/sales environment
- Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Communication, Animation or Business academic background as a plus.
- A passion for family-oriented sales and creating family experiences
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Basic spoken and written English
- Ability to attend an extensive and strict 3-week training course and take effective notes and complete several impromptu exams and finals
- Ability to be punctual and never be late or miss a day during an extensive 3-week training course
- Ability to commit to course material and instructor by engaging, listening and demonstrating the ability to be a good student.
- Bilingual a plus but not required
Must have communication and relationship building skills: be self-presenting, have the ability to connects ideas, be able to multitask using a computer and phone, demonstrated ability to solve problems with autonomy and the ability to cultivate and nurture relationships consistent with the company mission and vision.
- Working under pressure and effectively handle stress
- Commitment to learning and pursue personal development
- Being responsible and accountable for execution
- High personal integrity
- Functional Skills:
- Handling complaints
- Problem solving
- Exploring customer needs
- Solution Selling Skills
- Counselor sales attitude
- Product knowledge
- Understand life of kid parent and children, know about kid/parent s experience and kid education
- Understand e-commerce sale processes
- Successfully handles initial inquiries
- Delivering Customer Satisfaction:
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Demonstrates and upholds a high level of energy and spirit
- Maintains professional demeanor always on and off calls