Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Support film production processes. Technician must be capable of independently recognizing and correcting process variables as well as driving the shift performance in order to maintain uninterrupted production at target process rates to produce a quality product.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (as applicable to specific location):
- Maintain safe working habits. Identify and correct unsafe conditions. Make recommendations for providing a safer work environment.
- Perform and/or direct startup and shutdowns and adjust process conditions when necessary to produce high quality product according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Conditions (SOC).
- Analytically assess problems to determine the correct course of action to be taken whether process, mechanical or electrical. Offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Communicate appropriate information necessary to maintain ongoing quality production with film department crew members and Department Supervisor.
- Monitor production schedule to ensure quality products are produced when scheduled.
- Utilize independent initiative to maintain and improve knowledge of film production technology and the processes and to successfully demonstrate these skills by improving existing quality yield and productivity.
- Continue to drive daily initiatives set forth by the Process Engineer and Production Supervisor.
- Effectively manage production changes from one product to another in a timely manner.
- Perform quality testing as specified, isolate out of specification production from quality goods, and communicate out of specification instances to designated personnel. Document quality test results accurately in prescribed manner.
- Monitor and maintain secondary operations such as quality documentation and quality control, packaging, palletizing, and configuration, Correct and report problem areas.
- Assist with training of Film Room personnel by demonstrating procedures and monitoring results.
- Execute other responsibilities as assigned.
- Reading, writing, mathematical and language skills usually attained through a high school education or equivalent. Requires AA Degree, Trade School, or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in manufacturing environment. Blown film process experience a plus.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office program
- Ability to bend, lift and move up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally work from a man-lift or ladder at a height of 25 feet or less.
- Ability to work on a concrete floor for the duration of a typical working shift.
Job Type: Full-time