Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Gastonia, NC 28054
- Start machines, monitor operations, and make adjustments as needed.
- Study guides, loom patterns, samples, charts, and/or specification sheets, or confer with supervisor to determine setup requirements.
- Cycle assigned looms in a timely manner.
- Monitor assigned looms and inspect fabric for quality defects during operation to ensure the specifications are met and to determine if looms need adjustment.
- Doff looms and fill out required information: routers, defect sheets, doff tickets, etc.
- Creel cones of yarn.
- Replace and set needles and edge wires correctly.
- Tie warps or air splice strapping warps.
- Inspect looms to determine whether repairs are needed and alert a loom fixer when needed.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures and all company safety policies and procedures.
- Daily departmental cleaning and organization to include, but not limited to, sweeping, returning all tools and parts to their proper locations prior to the end of regular shift.
- Effectively communicate with supervisor as well as coworkers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- All other duties deemed necessary or as requested by supervisor or lead.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Ability to work well with other associates and take direction from supervisor or lead.
- Ability to read a ruler.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Good manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to see details at close range.
- Good oral and written comprehension.
- Good control precision - The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Effective problem solving skills.
Shifts: 2nd (3: 00 p.M. - 11: 00 p.M.)
3rd (11: 00 p.M. - 7: 00 a.M.)
Days: Monday - Friday
Pay: Starts at $12.00/hour based on experience
Must have a clean background and good work history.