Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Dickson, TN 37055
TalentForce is staffing for a well-established health care company, located in the Cool Springs/Franklin area. TalentForce is looking for several Health Claims Analysts to begin working in their call center. These are Temp-To-Hire positions. All training is provided. These are entry-level positions, so no experience is required. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8: 00am to 5: 00pm. The pay rate is $12.00 /hour. Increased after becoming a permanent employee (approximately 3 months). You must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen. Job Description is listed below:
Performs analysis of account to determine necessary action for resolution of account.
- Utilizes collection talk off guidelines to resolve accounts.
- Contacts payers and/or patients to obtain payment or status to resolve accounts while maintaining good public relations.
- Follows hospital specific processes when returning an account for hospital action (i.E. Re-billing, medical records requests, appeals, etc.)
- Updates account with any new or corrected information received on an account.
- Documents in hospital s/company s collection system all action taken on an account
- Provide training to new team members
- At least 3 years' experience in Medical Claims or working in the Healthcare Industry
- Previous office experience is an issue solving and resolution forward environment is helpful
- Must have impeccable articulation skills
- Must be professional in appearance as well as demeanor
- Skills must include Microsoft Word, Excel, 10-key touch, and automated Business Office systems. Must have proficient reading and writing skills. Prefer general accounting skills.
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. This position requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour