Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
CNC Set-Up & Programming Lathe / Mill
Asheville, NC 28802
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of duties in relation to set up and operation of CNC positions
- Set up and Programming experience is required Lathe or Mill machine
- Write and edit programs for tolerance requirements
- Understanding of measurements used in machine process
- Knowledge / familiarity of various metal types
- Understand all aspects of machines
- Capability to set up, run and inspect preferred
- Perform preventable maintenance as needed on assigned equipment
- Previous CNC experience required for Operator positions
- Machine Operator experience, and mechanically inclined attitude required for entry level positions
- Must provide your own tools
- Have an understanding of CNC machine logic, program writing and editing
- Must have a basic knowledge of shop math
- Be able to read prints for specifics, recognize specifics for the materials machined
- Clear vision for inspection to meet tolerance requirements
- Degree or certificate in machine preferred - HS Diploma / GED Required
Starting wages are very competitive for experienced set- up / programmers with verifiable work history and education.
Offers are individually based and shared during the pre-hire process.
Apply online through Indeed or visit our office to apply at:
770 Patton Ave Suite F
Asheville, NC 28806