Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
Pay is DOE
Detail-oriented people with great math skills and technical knowledge make the best CNC programmers. CNC programmers especially need to have an understanding of geometry and trigonometry to calculate the correct measurements for various component parts. CNC programmers have to be experts in both industry and government safety standards. The following is a list of further skills CNC programmers need to get hired:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to determine programming parameters
- Performing machine adjustment calculations
- Adjusting and setting drills, mills, and lathes to ensure 100 percent accuracy
- Using knowledge of safety standards to avoid workplace accidents
- Collaborating with purchasing managers and other members of the supply chain to maintain a strong inventory of raw materials
Call Talentforce Marion at 828-659-9300 or come by our office at 33 Burgin St Marion, NC to apply.