Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
CNC Machinist Level 1
Asheville, NC 28802
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Run production parts and make tooling changes as needed.
- Run production parts with the information contained in process traveler.
- Make Tooling changes or machine offsets to keep parts running within specified limits, if signed off to do so.
- Maintain proper identity on good production parts and tag and segregate any scrap or questionable product.
- Fill out SPC sheets if required on job or any other quality or any other quality or engineering data if approved to do so.
- Keep machine and work area clean and orderly.
- Take proper care of gauging and fixtures at station.
- Go to supervisor, set up operator or Quality Assurance with any problems or questions that may arise during a production run.
- Give input for continuous improvement.
- HS diploma / GED + 2 year Manufacturing Degree or equivalent required
- 2 years " on the job" training on CNC specific machines
- Must provide your own tools ( a complete list of required tools is available, just ask a branch representative for details)
- Have a clear understanding of advanced CNC machine logic, program writing and editing
- Clear vision for inspection to meet tolerance requirements
- Must be physically capable of listing 50 lbs unassisted. Must be able to bend, stoop, climb. Twist, turn and repeat motions.
Starting wages $18 with verifiable work history and education.
Apply online through Indeed or visit our office to apply at:
770 Patton Ave Suite F
Asheville, NC 28806