Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
- Inspect parts and make adjustments as necessary to meet quality requirements
- Perform all necessary hand operations such as filing, fitting, and scraping
- Work independently to support the business needs of the customers
- Checks dispatch list for next job
- Cleans machine table & machine
- Sweeps floor and mop
- Record labor for job by keying data into terminal
- Train or instruct employees as necessary and as assigned
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications, including skills and background
- Must be able to read blueprints and have interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of the machine ability of metals
- Thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing
- Understanding of Micro finishes and how to obtain specific finishes
- One to three years
- Machine setup experience
- Mathematical background and capability to interpret and read blueprints in order to perform necessary functions of machine operation and machining of parts.
- Ability to machine parts per engineering specifications
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment
- Ability to verify and check precision parts to print
- Possess necessary hand tools and equipment needed to perform required functions.
High School or equivalent
Machine Trade School Certification or equivalent work experience