Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Forest City, NC 28043
TalentForce offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package including referral bonuses, Christmas Club accounts, Scholarship Opportunities, GED Reimbursement Programs and much more. TalentForce offers the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with a variety of clients looking for temporary and temporary to permanent staffing solutions.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Safety - daily participation and involvement in individual and team safety responsibilities such as Behavior based Safety, housekeeping practices, chemical labeling, and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Perform daily and / or weekly checks.
- Follow work instructions / training documents specific to each assembly, inspection, and packaging operation.
- Obtain and read appropriate blueprints for product being produced.
- Obtain required parts and/or sub-assembly components.
- Verify all parts and components match the order or part number for the assembly.
- Set up assembly and/or packaging machinery per specific work instructions and training documents specific to that machine or operation.
- Perform ring washing operations per specific work instructions and training documents (if applicable).
- Perform assembly of bearings per specific work instructions and training documents for that part or order number.
- Perform quality inspections per work instructions and training documents.
- Perform packaging operations for bearing assemblies per work instructions and training documents.
- Laser mark bearings per training document.
- Perform all required documentation.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Standing / walking up to 8 hours
- Lifting parts weighing up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working conditions, some dirt, machine coolant, greases, oils
- Pass Eye Exam IAW IP 204
Hazard Potential rating - minor
- Exposure to minor chemicals, lifting hazards, dropping heavy parts on feet