Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Marion, NC 28752
- Operating the accumulators
- Monitoring and operating the assembly machine
- Coordinating activities with others in the department to efficiently receive coil strings and deliver assembled innersprings.
- Monitoring quality of both incoming materials and finished product
- Using applicable quality control devices
- Splicing fabric string properly
- Maintaining the glue machine
- Clearing jams and returning the machine to operation.
- Adjusting the machine to maintain quality and performance
- Preforming assigned tasks related to JDE inventory system
- Performing assigned PM tasks
- Changing over the assembly machine
- Diagnosing problems and performing minor repairs
- Replacing common wear components (knives, for example)
- Assisting maintenance with diagnosing problems and making machine repairs.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area
- Cross-training to support other departments functions
- Performing other tasks as assigned
The operator must be comfortable with touch screen controls and be able to manually transfer data to the control and save / recall control data. Operator must be able to read, interpret, and apply information from specification sheets and other printed data.
The assembly machine receives coil strings from various supply sources. The glue machine receives glue from a bin stored near the machine. The assembly machine delivers assembled innersprings to the bailing operation.