Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Duncan, SC 29334
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble parts in specified relationship to each other following the written and visual instructions or otherwise fasten parts together.
- Tend to machines by performing force fitting or fastening operations and end of line testers.
- Rotate to different work stations as production needs require. May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs, electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets, grommets, and actuators.
- Perform all daily start up checks at your station per the IPCP and notify your Supervisor if check does not work as intended.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S checklists, and start-up checklists.
- Maintain 5S and housekeeping practices.
- Understand your responsibility to the environmental programs, including ISO14001. Understand the EMS consequences, actual or potential, of their work activities and/or their behaviors from specified work instructions.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities, even those not listed in this description.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties, satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to aid in the performance of these essential functions.