Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Accounts Payable - Candler location
Asheville, NC 28802
TalentForce, a leading provider of temporary staffing since 1987, is currently hiring for an open Accounts Payable position at our client facility in Candler, NC. Looking for energetic folks with a good attitude willing to grow in the company. This is a temp to hire position.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, supporting both US and affiliated group companies, maintaining vendor master records and ensuring all invoices are entered timely and accurately with appropriate sales tax and within terms. The schedule is Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Maintain vendor master records in SAP: vendor groups, vendor general information, payment terms, and payment/banking information
- Maintain vendor spreadsheet database
- Validation of vendor invoices
- Process vendor invoices into SAP
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts to statements
- Responsible for closure of unprocessed invoices
- Knowledge of state sales, use and mill tax laws and the appropriate application
- Maintain W-9 documentation file
- Creation and processing of weekly payment files via ACH, wires and paper check runs through SAP
- Filing A/P paid invoices
- Notification to vendors for payments, missing invoices and invoice discrepancies
- Assist vendors, finance and other departments with A/P questions
- Annual preparation of 1099s
- Any other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2 - 5 years of A/P experience or associates degree in business administration and 1 year of A/P experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Adobe PDF )
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent data entry skills
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to deal with interruptions, and respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs, such as reprioritizing work as necessary. Must be able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow team members.
Pay based on experience $16-$18 hourly to start. Looking to fill this position at your earliest convenience.
Please fill out your application and come in to the office with 2 forms of ID and a resume (required) for your on the spot interview.