Welcome to the TalentForce job board! We feature temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions in light industrial, manufacturing, and administrative.
Our sign-up page allows you to create an account and receive job alerts for jobs in your preferred category. You can also search the job board for jobs that may interest you. You can also add your application to our system without applying for a specific job. Remember, we’re here to help!
Production Warehouse Workers
Manchester, NH 03104
Must pass pre-employment qualifications
Must be able to continuously lift 50lbs (throughout 10-12 hour shift)
Must have high school diploma or GED
This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of a department. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as and/or as necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Manage freight flow by moving and loading freight manually, as well as by extendables and powered equipment (e.G. Single and double pallet jack, lift, pacer); identifying, counting, separating, combining and scanning freight (utilizing warehouse management system terminal, scales and scanner); and maintaining records, logs and forms.
- Keep work area organized and maintain freight flow by stacking empty pallets, and moving empty pallets using a pallet jack and/or powered equipment.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Freight Handling Handles and processes freight in a safe and correct manner. Loads, unloads, orderfills, packs, and/or processes freight in an accurate and timely manner. Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper procedures in the facility. Uses freight handling equipment in a safe and correct manner. Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Customer/Member Centered: Serve the Customer/Member Shows care and concern when serving our customer/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, product, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Judgement: Make Effective Choices Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day to day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what work might be a problem and informs those that can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share information Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results Make sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Performs to Ethical Standards Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule). Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
- Adaptability: Adapt Adapts to changing work demands, Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open and learns from assignments and feedback.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print. Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Observes behavior of others (i.E. Associates, customers, suppliers).
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Operate motor vehicle or other large power equipment.
- Walk within work area for extended periods of time.
- Enter and locate information on a computer or system communication device.
- Uses crossovers to access opposite sides of conveyors.
- Differentiate sounds in order to inspect and maintain equipment, identify potential hazards, or recognize safety alarms.
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects or equipment above shoulder level without assistance.
Working on the following environment is necessary to perform one or more of the essential functions of the position.
- May work with substances that require special handling.
- Works in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Moves over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Work overnight, weekends, and varying shifts.
- Works at heights.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- Moves through narrow, enclosed or elevated spaces.